H1B Extension Premium Processing or Regular Processing

pranav87

Hello Everyone,

If an applicant is eligible to apply for H1B Extension in Premium Processing, should he/she go for PP or Regular processing. 

The reason for this question was because recently after reading couple of articles, I came across few pointers that a lot (almost every1) of RFE's have been issued to the one's applying through Premium Processing as the officers are getting lot of applicants through PP and some sort of trick is going around by issuing RFE in order to extend the time of replying within 2 weeks.

Any opinion or recent experience would really help!

Thanks

17 hours ago, pranav87 said:

Hello Everyone,

If an applicant is eligible to apply for H1B Extension in Premium Processing, should he/she go for PP or Regular processing. 

The reason for this question was because recently after reading couple of articles, I came across few pointers that a lot (almost every1) of RFE's have been issued to the one's applying through Premium Processing as the officers are getting lot of applicants through PP and some sort of trick is going around by issuing RFE in order to extend the time of replying within 2 weeks.

Any opinion or recent experience would really help!

Thanks

You can check the processing timelines for respective Service center(I-129) on USCIS website and make a decision 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived