USCIS rejected my H1B petition because they don't receive payment

nabburi

My application got picked in April 2018 H1B lottery and USCIS posted receipt notice with case number on April 20 2018. On October 30 2018 my case status updated to "Case was Rejected" with reason "we (uscis) did not receive payment. On April 12 2018, we mailed a notice advising you to submit payment within 14 days to correct deficiency. you have not corrected the deficiency.

But except the receipt notice we don't receive any payment issue related notice from USCIS. In receipt notice they mentioned H1B amount in $ as received. My case status is updated on USCIS app. But on my USCIS account it still showing a "Case received"

Is anyone having a similar issue?

Hi Nabburi, I am also facing the same issue.
On October 29, 2018, we rejected your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACxxxxxxxxxxx, and returned it to you because we did not receive payment. On April 12, 2018, we mailed a notice advising you to submit payment within 14 days to correct the deficiency. You have not corrected the deficiency. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your case by November 28, 2018, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283.

My employer says the same thing, "He didn't receive the notice or any update on April 12, 2018"

Hello! I have the same concern. My employer did not receive the notice about the payment issue. Given the case, what can we possibly do to fix it. Are we automatically not included in the CAP already? Can we file a motion to reconsider? Would really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Archived