I140 RFE - Past Experience

pokalbamboo

I started working for company A in 2010 at offshore and came to US in 2013. In 2015 Company B bought Company A. I left company B in 2017 and joined company C. Company A does not exist anymore. 

When company C started my perm process I provided my entire experience with Company B from 2010 to 2017. I did not provide seperate experience for Onsite and Offshore. Perm got approved.

Last week i got RFE.  They’re asking for clarification on the dates you were employed by Company B vs. the date USCIS systems indicate that you entered into the US.  It says they received an Experience Letter indicating that you were employed by Company B from 2010 to 2017, but that you didn’t enter the US until 2013.

What documentation will i need to prove this?

9 hours ago, pokalbamboo said:

I started working for company A in 2010 at offshore and came to US in 2013. In 2015 Company B bought Company A. I left company B in 2017 and joined company C. Company A does not exist anymore. 

When company C started my perm process I provided my entire experience with Company B from 2010 to 2017. I did not provide seperate experience for Onsite and Offshore. Perm got approved.

Last week i got RFE.  They’re asking for clarification on the dates you were employed by Company B vs. the date USCIS systems indicate that you entered into the US.  It says they received an Experience Letter indicating that you were employed by Company B from 2010 to 2017, but that you didn’t enter the US until 2013.

What documentation will i need to prove this?

Please work with your employer and their attorneys to respond to RFE. Provide them all the info and they will prepare any documentation or clarification needed. They will tell you what is needed from your end. These kind of cases need in depth review of the case for optimal strategy.

Archived