H1B Extension in Premium

TroyMN

Hi,

Currently I am residing in India (Since last 5 months) and have an approved I-140. No change in my Employer and client whom I work and I am eligible to extend my H1B visa with Cap-Exempt.
My question is, am I eligible to apply my H1B Visa extension in PREMIUM (From India)as the new rule says that premium for H1B is postponed to till FEB'19 as well some of the H1B extensions.

Can you please help me if I am eligible to apply for H1B extension in premium from India

Premium Processing Remains Available for Certain H-1B Petitions

The suspension does not apply to:

1. Cap-exempt petitions that are filed exclusively at the California Service Center because the employer is cap exempt or because the beneficiary will be employed at a qualifying cap exempt institution, entity, or organization; or
  2. Those petitions filed exclusively at the Nebraska Service Center by an employer requesting a “Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer” (Box b. on Part 2, Question 2, Page 2 of the current Form I-129) with a concurrent request to:
    1. Notify the office in Part 4 so each beneficiary can obtain a visa or be admitted. (Box on Part 2, Question 4, Page 2 of the current Form I-129); or
    2. Extend the stay of each beneficiary because the beneficiary now holds this status. (Box c. on Part 2, Question 4, Page 2 of the current Form I-129).

If you satisfy condition 2, you are eligible for Premium processing.

Please refere USCIS's memo : https://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-extends-and-expands-suspension-premium-processing-h-1b-petitions-reduce-delays

Archived