Mumbai Visa Center doesn't have any dates open in January

somename

I am planning to travel to India in January, 2019. I need to renew my visa stamp for my h1b. When I go to schedule appointment for Mumbai in January onward - no dates are open. It says unavailable. Same for Chennai and New Delhi. Only kolkata center shows dates in January up to March. Mumbai center does not show any open dates in December also. I am confused if the visa dates are not available or they are not open yet. I sent email to help desk at mumbai they said they can't comment on the dates availability just check the website. Please help me if you have any past experience with booking an appointment for visa in december/january timeframe. 

Capture.PNG

Well I'm experiencing the same problem. I'm trying to get dates in December at Mumbai Consulate, I left an email too and still waiting to hear back. BTW I don't even see the 2nd Dec that you have available in your screenshot, when did you checked last? If I may, can you please share the email address of Mumbai consulate, where you may have reached out. 

@WS12345 I opened yesterday for slots during January 2019 but could not find any in Mumbai. You should find slots in Mumbai for November and December 2018 (last available date was 21st). For Delhi i saw slot available for November 2018, December 2018, January 2019.

If anyone see the slots for January 2019 in Mumbai please update..

• 1 month later...

Hello All,

I am in the same boat and waiting for dates to open in Delhi Consulate for February 2019.  If anyone sees those dates, could you please let me know ? Is there a specified time frame before which the dates open? I am seeing Feb 2019 dates open in Mumbai and Chennai though. 

Please help !!

Archived