Best way to take appointment - husband and wife together? or separate?

Rajarajesh

I am planning to take an appointment for visa stamping in india. Me and my wife both are on H1b.

What is good advise? Should we take appointment in same slot or separate time same day?

Just for knowledge do they allow kids during appointment. we do have 2 young ones which may not stay with anyone else.

Thanks,

On 10/16/2018 at 2:00 AM, Rajarajesh said:

I am planning to take an appointment for visa stamping in india. Me and my wife both are on H1b.

What is good advise? Should we take appointment in same slot or separate time same day?

Just for knowledge do they allow kids during appointment. we do have 2 young ones which may not stay with anyone else.

Thanks,

same slot and going to same window is preferable. its very easy to book. just add your wife as dependant in your profile and i have done the same many times. one shot both are done. 

they do allow kids appointment provided take very very minimum amount of baby food. i have seen security throwing away food if person carries lot of baby food in HYD last week. my suggestion is stay in manasarovar the closest hotel to consulate and have your relatives take care of your kids for 1 hour. take kids as last option only . early appointments are for visitor visa and then work visa appointments are started arnd 9am. be prepared for 90 mins from start to finish in the worst case.

8 hours ago, abctx007 said:

same slot and going to same window is preferable. its very easy to book. just add your wife as dependant in your profile and i have done the same many times. one shot both are done. 

they do allow kids appointment provided take very very minimum amount of baby food. i have seen security throwing away food if person carries lot of baby food in HYD last week. my suggestion is stay in manasarovar the closest hotel to consulate and have your relatives take care of your kids for 1 hour. take kids as last option only . early appointments are for visitor visa and then work visa appointments are started arnd 9am. be prepared for 90 mins from start to finish in the worst case.

Thank you.

Archived