EB1 EAD QUESTIONS

dv123

Hi,

Recently I applied for EB1 Green card process as concurrent filing for I-140, 485 AND 765.
Today we got approval notice for I-765 for all of my family members.

I have couple of questions to use EAD card in our employment. Could you please clarify. I put the detailed questions, please pardon me if they are many.

Even though I got EAD now and valid through Oct 2019, Do I need to renew my H1B visa next year when it expires in August 2019.

For me: 
Since I have H1B visa until August 2019, I hope it is not required to start working right now for me to work on EAD. Am I correct.
I have to travel to overseas on Business try at the end of this month.I hope It should not have any issues since I have a valid H1B visa.

My wife: 
She applied for H4 EAD in June, still didn't get it. Her existing EAD expires in Nov 2nd week 2018. Can she start working on this new EAD now.
If she starts working on this EB1 EAD, are there any travel restrictions for her. She had valid H4 visa until 2019 Aug.

My Daughter: 
She is now on F1 visa. Can we submit this EAD in college and convert her status to EAD immediately after getting the card.
Do we need to take any precautions as She will complete her under graduation in April 2019

My Son: 
We applied H4 visa extension for my son  in July 2018. Still waiting to get the approval. Now can I think, he can stay here on EAD even though there is a delay in getting  H4 visa extension.

Regards,

Archived