LCA doesn't contain any client location but USCIS is asking why I am working on a client location

vivek0123

Hi,

I am on my OPT extension visa and my employer filed my H1-B petition this year. While filing my H1-B petition, it was mentioned that I am working for Fortis and there is no end client. My visa application is picked and I was asked the following questions in my RFE:

1)      Please explain why you are working at a different location the STEM employer's place of business.

2)      Please provide a detailed explanation as to how you were provided with STEM training while working at an end-client location.

How to answer the above questions? Currently I am working on a client location.  

Please provide your suggestions.

Regards

Vivek

22 hours ago, vivek0123 said:

Hi,

I am on my OPT extension visa and my employer filed my H1-B petition this year. While filing my H1-B petition, it was mentioned that I am working for Fortis and there is no end client. My visa application is picked and I was asked the following questions in my RFE:

1)      Please explain why you are working at a different location the STEM employer's place of business.

2)      Please provide a detailed explanation as to how you were provided with STEM training while working at an end-client location.

How to answer the above questions? Currently I am working on a client location.  

Please provide your suggestions.

Regards

Vivek

The first step is to work with your employer and their attorneys to understand and then respond to the RFE. As you are working on a client location, which is not allowed as suggested by other senior members, your H1b change of status is in trouble to say the least. I would be surprised if your H1b is approved without COS.  You should get hold of your employer and their attorneys and work with them, they are paid to do exactly this. There is no other way I am afraid. 

Archived