H1B Premium Processing Delay

My employer responded to the RFE for H1B extension (premium processing) and USCIS received it on 1-Oct-2018. However no updates till date. Old site is showing the status as "RFE response received on 10/1" while new site says "RFE sent on 8/8". 

I got RFE within 4 days after converting the case to premium on 8/8. 

Does anyone have similar situation? I badly need to get the results immediately. 

On 10/10/2018 at 2:45 PM, AshwinKumar said:

My employer responded to the RFE for H1B extension (premium processing) and USCIS received it on 1-Oct-2018. However no updates till date. Old site is showing the status as "RFE response received on 10/1" while new site says "RFE sent on 8/8". 

I got RFE within 4 days after converting the case to premium on 8/8. 

Does anyone have similar situation? I badly need to get the results immediately. 

Hi aswin, Do you have Any update on your case?.  we responded to Rfe on 0ct 10 till date no responce yet from CA Service center 

• 2 weeks later...

I am in a similar situation; my employed told me that it is taking more than 15 days to get an update from USCIS after the RFE has been responded. Below is my case background: 

June 19th: Filed for H1 extension
Aug 31: Upgraded to Premium Processing
Sep 5: Received RFE (employer-employee and proof for project lasting 3 years)
Oct 19: Employer replied to the RFE on Oct 9th and USCIS received it on Oct 15th
Current status on USCIS’: On Sep 5th, we mailed RFE letter

Does anyone know if my will employer get the PP fee refund since USCIS didn't a final decision after 15 days after receiving RFE response?

I am planning to talk to my employer to raise a service request with USCIS

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2018 at 5:28 PM, venu1234 said:

I have the same problem. USCIS received my premium extension request on 1st October but the status on the site is 'case was received' even after 15days. I am worried.

Hi, any update on your case? I am also in the same condition. Applied extension in premium processing and it’s been 45 days now. Case just shows as received. 

• 7 months later...