Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H-4 to F-1 to which centre does the application go to?

Recommended Posts


   We are in the process of changing my wife's status from H-4 to F-1. The dilemma is if we do change of status within US and if the application goes to Vermont it will take 12-15 months which is not feasible. So I have 2 questions:

 1. We are staying in California so will the application go to California Service Centre as we stay here. The time for processing in California is just 2-4 months.

 2. Does the centre depend upon my H-1 application number EAC vs WAC?



Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now