MTR/Appeal duplicate case status as "Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction". Can outcome/timeline be predicted? Please help

H1B denied due to specialty occupation on Aug 13, 2018 
Employer filed for MTR within 33 days 
Currently not in USA as my i94 expired 

Case statuses using the old I129 Receipt number are as below: 

September 26, 2018 : Case Was Sent To The Administrative Appeals Office for Review 
On September 26, 2018, we sent your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXX, to the Administrative Appeals Office (AAO) for review. That office will mail you our decision or send you a request if it needs something from you. 

After few hours: September 26, 2018 : Case Was Received At My Local Office 
On September 26, 2018, we received your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXX, at your local office. 

After few hours - latest update (got the below update twice - duplicate in the case history): 
September 26, 2018 
Case Was Transferred And A New Office Has Jurisdiction 
On September 26, 2018, we transferred your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXX, to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...