Specialty Occupation - RFE

vadas123

Hello,

I have applied for my H1B under premium processing on 9/7.  I received an RFE for specialty occupation and employee-employer relationship on 9/24.

Transfer from FTE to FTE
Soc Code - 15-1133
Role - Enterprise Architect/Solution Architect
Wage - Level IV

I see that there are approvals as well as denials for specialty occupation RFE's, so kind of anxious, any success stories with the above job profile?

2 hours ago, vadas123 said:

I thought full time jobs with wage level 4 and cse background are safe, looks like not

May be a confusion at USCIS side regarding a FTE position. Or may be an outright error by USCIS officer. I would  let the attorneys evaluate and respond back and do not worry about it much. You can't do anything anyway. 

I read through some of the blogs here and i am sailing in same boat as you all RFE. I have applied for my H1B extension in July and converted it into premium by End of Aug , and i got an RFE on sep 14 2018, It has multiple requirements and one of them is "Specialty Occupation Document" , Any suggestions or inputs to prepare this document ? Appreciate your inputs 🙂 .

• 1 year later...
On 9/28/2018 at 9:28 AM, vadas123 said:

Hello,

I have applied for my H1B under premium processing on 9/7.  I received an RFE for specialty occupation and employee-employer relationship on 9/24.

Transfer from FTE to FTE
Soc Code - 15-1133
Role - Enterprise Architect/Solution Architect
Wage - Level IV

I see that there are approvals as well as denials for specialty occupation RFE's, so kind of anxious, any success stories with the above job profile?

Hi VADAS123,

I am in the same boat as you.  I got a RFE. Was your RFE cleared and was it approved.

My Role is also Solution Architect. Infact it shows as Technical Director in the Title.

Wage- Level IV

But I have a mechanical engineering degree with 19 years of experience.

Does any one have any suggestion for me how I need to approach this. 

How do I show Speciality Occupation for a Solution Architect (Tech Director) role.

And how should I show my degree and experience is related to the role. Can someone point me to the sample documentation.