Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

N-14 child support

Recommended Posts

I got N-14 for proof of child support, from my ex wife i had a child who was born in US, now in india as ex was on h4 that time. we got separated before i got my green card in 2012 and finalize divorce in 2014 through court. since there is no child support in our divorce. my parents gave cash money to ex for child support. What should I be required to submit in reply, what documents are good enough to proceed with. 

Also any documents there, when I get, can I submit copy of those If i get scanned copies instead of original

Edited by vickn

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now