H1B visa stamping - Chennai

rajesh_prasad_gupta

Went for my H1 interview on 26th June 2018. Usual question from the VO about where I work, salary details and my education etc. Then he said he can't issue visa now, gave me a 221g blue slip with “Your visa is refused for administrative processing" and said there is discrepancy in your profile and passport returned.

During interview with VO I have submitted all experience letter. But current company offer letter joining date mentioned as wrongly and I convey same thing to VO. Is this any problem to issue visa?

I have submitted following document: Client Letter, LCA, I-797B and other required document. 

A bit of background: 
•    8+ years of IT experience
•    MBA  - (Completed through distance in 2016 and unrecognized university)
•    Bachelor of Commerce - 2005 (Regular recognized university)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today (27th-Sep-2018) i have received email from Chennai Consulate like this " This is to inform you, that your H1-B case has been denied under Section 221(g) of the United States Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) pending further administrative processing.  The petition will be soon returned to United States Citizenship and Immigration Service for review.  Please contact the Petitioner for further  information."

My Questions:

1. what does it means? 
2. is there any chance to get visa?
3. If i approach the new employer and have the new h1b petition, will that petition has to go through Lottery process or i would be exempted from that lottery process? if exempted, how many years ?

Archived