case staus changed to "Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed" but no notice was received from uscis

sri_m~~

Hello,

This is a new H1B application, my online status changed to Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed on sep 16.

But the description is like,

On August 25, 2018, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number ----------. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by September 8, 2018, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Unfortunately we still didn't get any notice from USCIS 😞 😞

Here are my questions,

1) What does that status mean ? is it a RFE or NOID ?

2) My attorney emailed them on sep 20 still no response, is it the best way to contact USCIS or is there any other way where we can get faster response  ?

3) if it is a NOID, i heard that the response time is very limited like 30 days, i still had no notice and even the online status changed after 20 days. Any idea on how to deal with it ?

I appreciate any help on this issue.

Looks like they made a mistake and did not qctually mail you the notice on Aug 25 and they may have sent a mail on Sept 16 . In that case you should have time until october 16 . Ask your attorney to make sure address ia correct.

1.Usually this status means they are asking for some extensive documentation from your employer and should be replied in 30 days

2. Attorney can call them and raise a service request

3 . What i said earlier

Archived