Options when H1B transfer gets denied and i94 is valid

h1bseeker2018

Hello Experts,

Got laid off/terminated from company A on May 31st. Got H1B renewal with company A for 3 years just before termination and i94 is valid until 2021.

Found a new employer B and filed the transfer in premium on July 19th. Received RFE on July 31st for Speciality Occupation. 

Employer did not share the RFE copy with me. I am expecting employer will respond to the RFE in next 2 weeks.

I would like to know what my options are when H1B transfer gets denied:

Do I need to leave the country immediately or after receiving the mailed notice? Is 60 days grace period available to find another employer? 

If i find an employer C who is willing to transfer my H1B from company A's i797 , Can i join and work for them now?

Can i work for company C after my transfer is denied with company B?

If Company C files in consular processing and I receive approval without i94 and also Company B’s petition gets approved with i94 prior to Company C’s approval, Can I continue working for Company B?

If I have to leave the country immediately how much time I have to find a new employer and transfer my H1b from India? Do I need to apply for transfer based on company A's i797?

Thanks

Archived