H1B Transfer , Join On Receipt

KeepFaith01

Dear consultants,

I need you suggestion and help  . I'm in great confusion at this moment .  Your answers are greatly appreciated .  

I'm on H1 with one of small company . 

1: I got an Offer from good Big Banking firm , They are asking me to join on receipt . I have bachelors in Computers , They said they will file my case with all legitimate documents . Looking at offered company can i join on receipt  ? 

2: In wort case if my H1 got denied after 6 months , Can I go back to my previous employer and continue working for them ?(Lets say if they have not revoked my H1/Its Active )

3:  In wort case if my H1 got denied after 6 months , and still My i-94 is still valid . Can I ask my Company to refile on day of denial ? and keep continue working in same company in US ? Or do i need to leave US and ask them to refile? Is that organization is allowed to refile after denial ? 

4: If i leave US after denial , and still My i-94 is still valid. How long i need to stay Out of US to re-enter ? what is the other option to Re-enter .

5: Lets say i join on receipt , If i ask my company to file for Green-Card(I-485 ) to be on safer side , if h1 got denied after 6 months , So that i can week continue working ? will this option works ? 

6: what is best option Just  to be on safer side if H1 got denied ? 

I know it long list of question but your answers will give me sigh of relief .

Thanks

JJ

1. You can join on receipt. Only you can decide the pros and cons.

2. The previous employer would have revoked your H1 petition though they can refile and get it approved later on should they choose. 

3. Unless there is an error by the USCIS, refiling would be a waste. I suspect the company will move on.

4. Any time you have a valid H1 visa and approved petition, you can come back.

5. No. No local company will file a GC unless you have worked for enough time to be able to judge your usefullness to them.

6. If inevitable look at your home country for jobs or look up Canada, Australia and NZ who are always looking for people.

Archived