H1 amendment

ashok1593

Hi All,

I have applied H1 amendment  for my current project  and its still under processing.. now I got a job offer which is in different location, I want to take that opportunity... so I am checking to see if I file a new amendment while ....I already have a amendment waiting for decision will it cause any issues. Can you please advice on this... Thanks in advance

Thanks Satya for your response, let me provide more details on my case.. I used to work in Location A the project was finished there and I couldn't find a project in that location so I took a project in Location B and filed amendment for Location B project.. and its still under process... now I got a project in Location A again.. so I want to take the opportunity in Location A.. since the amendment is still under process for Location B, can my employer withdraw petition for Location B amendment.. if so is there any restrictions.. fyi.. my current H1 is good till couple of years..

21 hours ago, ashok1593 said:

Hi All,

I have applied H1 amendment  for my current project  and its still under processing.. now I got a job offer which is in different location, I want to take that opportunity... so I am checking to see if I file a new amendment while ....I already have a amendment waiting for decision will it cause any issues. Can you please advice on this... Thanks in advance

I have seen that case with myself. My employer had withdrawn my first amendment as soon as he submitted the second amendment.

Archived