H1B 2019 Processing Center Name coming as Unknown

aruncser

Hi All,

My case status is showing "Our unknown office will begin working on your case again".

Generally in place of "Unknown" , the processing center name is mentioned.  Since case number starts with WAC , so I'm assuming it's being processed at California Processing Center. But then why the dhs account page is showing like "unknown office" ?

The regular case status portal is not recognizing my receipt number. So I'm checking it on DHS website "https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov".

Has anyone else also facing similar issue ?

• 3 months later...

Hello Aruncser,

I am facing the exact issue, what you faced. 

1. My Status is "Our Unknown office will begin working on your case again. We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you." 

2. Even my receipt number is not recognized in the  regular case status portal. I am checking on the DHS website.

Did you get any response later ?? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Aruncser,

I got the below status in USCIS DHS website.

On July 31, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129,
Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC181XXXXXXX. Our Unknown office will begin working on your case again.
We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. 

What does the unknown office mean ?? And I didn't hear the result yet. 

49 minutes ago, Saran4512 said:

Hello Aruncser,

I got the below status in USCIS DHS website.

On July 31, 2018, we received your response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-129,
Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WAC181XXXXXXX. Our Unknown office will begin working on your case again.
We will mail you a decision or notify you if we need something from you. 

What does the unknown office mean ?? And I didn't hear the result yet. 

WAC is from california centre. Its a website issue as stated above. Do not worry about it

Archived