3 Job Offers

Centepede

For Real, there are 3 Job Offers made to me and I am currently employed with Company A .

Since, premium processing is suspended and RFE process abolished risk of "denial" is high.

Can I say "Yes" to all 3 offers and have them file my H1B transfer petition?

If all 3 get selected I will join my 1st Preference employer but for any reason any of them get Denied I will have backup plan.

Question - Is that legal to proceed?

This may result into "Damages" but I will deal with that later.

Let me know

Thanks.

Follow your own advice given to others.....

Filing H1 transfer or application from multiple companies is a normal. Many do it for variety of reasons. At the end of the day, look for your personal best interest increasing the probability of having "H1 Transfer Successfully done". 

Questions about validity of it's ethical aspect is moot considering the selfish interest supported by the legal system , and it's not a abuse in my opinion.

If none or 1 get approved you know what you got to do and If both get approved, pick one and deal with the one whom you are going to deny. There could be "legal" burden if you signed any dotted line for liquidated damage and "legal fees" disclosure ( not the Petition fees, employers can't do that). 

Got it?

Applying for Multiple H-1's with Multiple employers will make other eligible skilled immigrants loose the opportunity to get selected in lottery process which no one cares and still do it. As mentioned by poojB above There could be "legal" burden if you signed any dotted line for liquidated damage and "legal fees" disclosure ( not the Petition fees, employers can't do that). So let others have a chance to get on to H1-B.

19 hours ago, 02112018 said:

Applying for Multiple H-1's with Multiple employers will make other eligible skilled immigrants loose the opportunity to get selected in lottery process which no one cares and still do it. As mentioned by poojB above There could be "legal" burden if you signed any dotted line for liquidated damage and "legal fees" disclosure ( not the Petition fees, employers can't do that). So let others have a chance to get on to H1-B.

that's true if he was doing this gamble for lottery, but he is already cap-exempt as he is already on H1B.

On 9/17/2018 at 3:24 PM, Centepede said:

For Real, there are 3 Job Offers made to me and I am currently employed with Company A .

Since, premium processing is suspended and RFE process abolished risk of "denial" is high.

Can I say "Yes" to all 3 offers and have them file my H1B transfer petition?

If all 3 get selected I will join my 1st Preference employer but for any reason any of them get Denied I will have backup plan.

Question - Is that legal to proceed?

This may result into "Damages" but I will deal with that later.

Let me know

Thanks.

I don't understand why people are so skeptic about h1B process.  USCIS haven't changed a thing in their H1B approval policy, earlier they use to be very leisure and approved h1Bs without checking credentials, but now they are following their policy strictly and thoroughly going through each and every step/document. 

If your priority is to get H1B approval then go with the company that can provide all required documentation such as client letter, SOW and all relevant documents for your H1B then you sure will get h1B.  also, make sure that your qualifications and education meets job requirements. 

Don't do gambling with h1B, it might jeopardize the whole thing.

@Satya2k1

People are not skeptic about the H1B process but in context of the question I posted.

The limitation faced to switch jobs within 2 weeks vs upto 6 months of timeline that process would now take has hit employers and the job seekers both. And I am on the both sides as well. 

Employers, who planned this year with headcount and budgets for their strategy they planned have taken a hit on hiring and have become Yes Skeptical about how to proceed when the many of the job candidates pipe lined for Sept- Oct hires are not willing to join before H1 approval and on the receipt. 

Employees, who are in need of the job not just for Visa status continuance but also for the family they support are now being hit where employers are putting the position on hold, retracting offers or   being laid off and need jobs asap.

EEO employment refers to "Nationality" however no one will give you in writing as a reason that current premium processing is the reason behind the mess but hey you and me and many others have been part of the game long enough to know the truth.

and while "USCIS haven't changed a thing in their H1B approval policy, earlier they use to be very leisure and approved h1Bs without checking credentials, but now they are following their policy strictly and thoroughly going through each and every step/document" 

is partially agreeable  the context and the question here is about "Suspension of Premium Processing" which is unrelated to above quote.

On 9/17/2018 at 7:42 PM, poojB said:

Follow your own advice given to others.....

Filing H1 transfer or application from multiple companies is a normal. Many do it for variety of reasons. At the end of the day, look for your personal best interest increasing the probability of having "H1 Transfer Successfully done". 

Questions about validity of it's ethical aspect is moot considering the selfish interest supported by the legal system , and it's not a abuse in my opinion.

If none or 1 get approved you know what you got to do and If both get approved, pick one and deal with the one whom you are going to deny. There could be "legal" burden if you signed any dotted line for liquidated damage and "legal fees" disclosure ( not the Petition fees, employers can't do that). 

Got it?

Roger that @poojB Sometimes a Dr needs his own medicine ::)

Archived