Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vimo

Premium processing check for H1b transfer not cashed but regular is

Recommended Posts

I applied for H1b transfer and the application package was delivered on Sep 10th as per fedex acknowledgement (Before the sep 11th deadline when premium processing was suspended). My attorney tells me that the check for visa processing was cashed but not the premium processing check. I was wondering it this signals any potential issues with the transfer.

Share this post


Link to post

I still havent received the receipt but my attorney said the regular processing check has been cashed.

Share this post


Link to post

I too have a similar problem. My transfer petition was sent to uscis on Sept 10th. Got a receipt no and when I query in uscis case status it says petition received on Sept11th. When I checked with the immigration they said that the receipt mentioned it is being processed as premium processing service however if USCIS is not able to process the petition in 15 calendar days or less, they do have the discretion to return the premium processing check. Does this mean it is filed under premium? Is the highlighted part a general policy for all premium petitions ? 

Share this post


Link to post

Hello my H1-B extension was filed in premium, packet reached Nebraska center on 09/26( I'm eligible for premium).

on 27th , Cheque for regular extension process got deducted and got the case number from the backside of the online bank receipt.

But premium processing cheque was not deducted yet , and my attorney didn't get any email communication from USCIS.

Does this mean my premium application was not accepted?

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/18/2018 at 2:51 AM, vimo said:

I still havent received the receipt but my attorney said the regular processing check has been cashed.

Hey , did your premium check got deducted later? any update on your case?

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/18/2018 at 2:29 PM, wizardsraj said:

I too have a similar problem. My transfer petition was sent to uscis on Sept 10th. Got a receipt no and when I query in uscis case status it says petition received on Sept11th. When I checked with the immigration they said that the receipt mentioned it is being processed as premium processing service however if USCIS is not able to process the petition in 15 calendar days or less, they do have the discretion to return the premium processing check. Does this mean it is filed under premium? Is the highlighted part a general policy for all premium petitions ? 

Any update on your case?

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/2/2018 at 3:26 PM, CKR M said:

Hello my H1-B extension was filed in premium, packet reached Nebraska center on 09/26( I'm eligible for premium).

on 27th , Cheque for regular extension process got deducted and got the case number from the backside of the online bank receipt.

But premium processing cheque was not deducted yet , and my attorney didn't get any email communication from USCIS.

Does this mean my premium application was not accepted?

Good Morning. Did you get any other update regarding your case? My situation is similar. My application reached USCIS on Oct 2 but no communication from them yet. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×