Mailing address in Supp-J has different state compared to employer's address

rajeshonly

Hey everyone, 
I have a situation and I would like to know if anyone of you have faced this issue in the past - 

My employer has his office in the state of GA and my H1B is also associated with the same address since I work in the headquarters. 
I am the primary applicant in the petition & Last month, I received RFE for Supp-J & G325A and provided response. 
Since my wife works in NC & I have a house in NC, I have provided the mailing address as NC in Supp-j & G325A. 
I travel to my employers location on a weekly basis and I am part of a lease in GA address and Drivers licence is also associated with the state of GA. 
I never mentioned the address of TN in AR11 or G325A or Supp-J because I wanted to receive all the communication to my permanent home address than a temporary address. 
Has anyone been in this situation before (OR) do you see any issues in having different states in Supp-j ? 
If yes, have you had any trouble or a RFE from USCIS in regards to this ? 
Your inputs are greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
On 9/16/2018 at 5:07 PM, rajeshonly said:

Hey everyone, 
I have a situation and I would like to know if anyone of you have faced this issue in the past - 

My employer has his office in the state of GA and my H1B is also associated with the same address since I work in the headquarters. 
I am the primary applicant in the petition & Last month, I received RFE for Supp-J & G325A and provided response. 
Since my wife works in NC & I have a house in NC, I have provided the mailing address as NC in Supp-j & G325A. 
I travel to my employers location on a weekly basis and I am part of a lease in GA address and Drivers licence is also associated with the state of GA. 
I never mentioned the address of TN in AR11 or G325A or Supp-J because I wanted to receive all the communication to my permanent home address than a temporary address. 
Has anyone been in this situation before (OR) do you see any issues in having different states in Supp-j ? 
If yes, have you had any trouble or a RFE from USCIS in regards to this ? 
Your inputs are greatly appreciated.

How did you answer your RFE? I am in similar situation?

Archived