EB2 NIW, Pending 485, Working on EAD

EB1_infoseeker

Hello All.

I got my EB2 NIW 140 approved in Dec 2009.  It was self-sponsored.  I was working at Company A while I applied and got it approved.

Then moved to company B in 2012.  I applied for AOS 485 in mid-2012.  Dates retrogressed, and I got Employment Authorization (EAD), and have been working on EAD since then.  I continued working with Company B till 2014.

Mid-2014, again I came back to company A.  Continuing working on EAD at present.

Question 1- Since NIW petition approved while at A, AOS applied and EAD given while at B, and now I am back at A - Does AC 21 portability requirement apply for NIW Case?  Do I need to file any documents with USCIS at this time to show that I moved from A to B to A?  or AC21 requirement doesn't apply for NIW?

Question 2 - As EB2 priority dates are advancing for India (my PD Dec'2009), I would like to be prepared, and wondering anything else I need to file or do at this time? 

Question 3 - Some cases I hear USICS sends RFEs asking for - updated Medical / Vaccination evals, G325, Supplement J etc.  I haven't received any such RFEs yet.  When the final action dates come near to my PD, is that when I expect to receive such RFE?  or not everyone necessarily receives these RFEs?  Also, to add, I filed for my spouse's AOS along with mine as well.  So we both have same PD.

Thanks a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived