Experience Letters for filling PERM

erca

Hi,

My Employer asked me collect experience letters from all my previous companies where very last job should suffix the conditions meeting the requiment to file my PERM.

I worked for an employer who has it’s unit in India with different name. This is for the legal purposes. So, when I came to US, I literally gave resignation to my India unit and joined US unit by signing the offer and appointment letters. I worked for India unit for around 4.5 years, and more than 5 years in US unit. My overall experience is more than 13 years.

Before joining this employer (India & US units), I worked for another two companies in India out of which first one had not been functional any more.

Just to clarify few questions I have:

1)   For filing my PERM, will my experience letter from my India unit shall be fine to suffix the condition to meet the minimum requirements?

2) If above point #1 works, then still do I need to produce experience letters from my previous employers, other than India unit?

3) What shall I do in case, I will not able to gather all my experience letters from all my previous employers?

Please help me by answering these questions for PERM filing.

Archived