All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AshwinKumar

How to Respond to my RFE?

I work for Indian service provider (EVC model). Below is my situation.

1. H1B extension filed in Mar'18. I was in city A at that time.

2. Moved to city B (>50 miles) for same client. Hence filed LCA amendment in Jul'18 (before moving).

3. Converted my H1B extension case to premium in Aug and received RFE.

4. Employer asked me to get a client letter.

Client gave the letter stating I'm working in city B. My employer is asking to get a client letter with city A mentioned. Client will not provide with city A as that is not correct/current. What are my options to show the work evidence in this case. Please advice.

Note: 

1. SOW is not used in my project.

2. My employer will not tell me the question raised in the RFE.

You filed the amendment when you moved to city B, right? your client letter should show city B, not sure why is your employer asking for this?

These letters  / .documents should be managed by your employer and attorney.

That's my confusion too. How can we intentionally provide a client letter with a incorrect address. I asked my employer to add a supporting letter quoting my location amendment case ID. Still no response from my employer. I fear that my case will be denied just like that due to this.

@Provence Getting the client letter is the responsibility of me/my manager. After this, the legal team comes in and now they are playing with my extension. I am very much tensed especially with the prevailing situations of denials.

@AshwinKumar HR of the company should follow up with your PM  / Account manager to get a client letter, as it happens in most companies, not sure what "one of the top Indian service provider HR is doing".

I understand the situation you are in, just talk to them (HR / Manager / Attorney)  everyday on the status, the current trend is horrible.