Question on H4 Stamping

vk9885

Hi Admin

I have a question on my H4 Stamping. Below is my situation please help me what to do.

My H1 got approved 2 months back for Client-X at Location A, last week i moved to Client-Y (LCA is updated as no AMENDMENT is filed due the new client is under same metro area), at location B(2 miles from old Client-X); That being said, my wife need to go to India which means she need to go for stamping - Can you help below.

[[One more info - been with my employer for past 10 years, got my last H1 stamping 3 years back in India ]]

1. What is the risk ?

2. Can she go for stamping ?

3. If VO asks for client info does she need to give info on Client-X    or Client-Y 

16 hours ago, vk9885 said:

Hi Admin

I have a question on my H4 Stamping. Below is my situation please help me what to do.

My H1 got approved 2 months back for Client-X at Location A, last week i moved to Client-Y (LCA is updated as no AMENDMENT is filed due the new client is under same metro area), at location B(2 miles from old Client-X); That being said, my wife need to go to India which means she need to go for stamping - Can you help below.

[[One more info - been with my employer for past 10 years, got my last H1 stamping 3 years back in India ]]

1. What is the risk ?

==> There won'b be any risk.

2. Can she go for stamping ?

==> Yes

3. If VO asks for client info does she need to give info on Client-X    or Client-Y 

==> Client 'Y'.  Get the letter from your employer stating that  your are working for so  and so client and dependent of you.

Archived