H-1b rejected after RFE for Full time Employee

Ram A

Hello,

Case status in USCIS website shows my H-1B application was denied and mail has been sent with a reason of denial. I'm a full time employee workign directly under my employer. I got an RFE for specialty occupation, my attorney had replied to that RFE. I believe that RFE supporting documents were not good enough for USCIS to accept my application. What can I do now ? Can I use the same attorney to re-open the application? Or can I go to another attorney with this application? 

I did Manufacturing in Master's and I'm working as a manufacturing engineer now. I have no consultancies or staffing agencies in between my employer & myself. 

Please suggest me what to do. If needed I can share my RFE & replying documents. 

I have a ditto case, denial came in last week for RFE regarding"Specialty Occupation". My company lawyer told its happening with many full-time employees these days, and asked me to leave USA immediately (so not to accumulate unlawful stay). Also they will file for appeal on denial case, and asked me to wait in India till the outcome of appeal comes through.

On 9/11/2018 at 3:43 PM, Chirayu said:

I have a ditto case, denial came in last week for RFE regarding"Specialty Occupation". My company lawyer told its happening with many full-time employees these days, and asked me to leave USA immediately (so not to accumulate unlawful stay). Also they will file for appeal on denial case, and asked me to wait in India till the outcome of appeal comes through.

You have sixty days grace period after your denial , Isn't that considered valid if you were able to find a new job with in 60days grace period ? didn't you check with your attorney on this ?

Archived