All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
visitor_ma

Going for H4 visa stamping again, do I need to go for FP too, this will be my 4th visa stamping

Hello All,

I have had H1B visa , H4 visa stamping done around 4 times in past. I am going for H4 visa stamping this time. Do I need to take an appointment for fingerprinting or just for Visa Stamping Interview? Also, I am not able to find a link to find out this info, if anyone can please share the link to find out how to verify if one has to go for fingerprinting again or not, it will be a great help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

19 hours ago, visitor_ma said:

Hello All,

I have had H1B visa , H4 visa stamping done around 4 times in past. I am going for H4 visa stamping this time. Do I need to take an appointment for fingerprinting or just for Visa Stamping Interview? Also, I am not able to find a link to find out this info, if anyone can please share the link to find out how to verify if one has to go for fingerprinting again or not, it will be a great help.

Thanks a lot in advance.

hi i am also looking answer for same question? please respond if anybody had similar experience

On 9/7/2018 at 9:18 PM, visitor_ma said:

Hello All,

Thanks a lot in advance.

this is the reply i received from ustraveldocs...

In response to your question, we would like to inform you that each time applicants are applying/reapplying/renewing are required to schedule both the appointments unless they qualify for the interview waiver (no appointment). One to have your photograph and fingerprints captured at one of the Visa Application Centers (VAC) in India at least one day prior to the visa interview and second appointment for your visa interview at the Embassy/consulate.