H1B Transfer after sep 11

ppalaniyappan

Hi,

I'm working for the company A with a current petition and I94 expiry date - Jan-2019. I got an offer from the company B. Company B is a small consultancy employer.

1. Considering the current situation in the H1B process, is it a good idea to change my employer (from A to B)? 

2. If my petition denied should I need to travel back to India immediately?

Please clarify me, I'm confused.

1. Considering the current situation in the H1B process, is it a good idea to change my employer (from A to B)?  current situation is not that worse unless rules are abided. change employer is good but pls change to reputed company to avoid hassle. in my view status is more important that salary and once status is jeopardized its done deal but money be earned in different ways. (e.g stocks, ..) . pls consider reasons what is your importance and take wise decision.

2. If my petition denied should I need to travel back to India immediately? no you can stay until current I-94 expiration date

Thanks for the clarification. I just want to clear my questions before taking a decision.

1. Since the premium processing is not available, I need to join Company B with the receipt number and if the Company A withdraws my visa, can I still be in old i94 and apply a new petition?

2. If my H1 transfer is rejected/Denied, should I be stepping out of country to reapply and is it legally allowed to reapply with old petition and i94??

Thanks for the clarification. I just want to clear my questions before taking a decision.

1. Since the premium processing is not available, I need to join Company B with the receipt number and if the Company A withdraws my visa, can I still be in old i94 and apply a new petition?

2. If my H1 transfer is rejected/Denied, should I be stepping out of the country to reapply and is it legally allowed to reapply with old petition and i94??

Archived