All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KAPA

LCA for two locations & Work from Home

I work full time for a employer in H1B. My Employer is based out of California & I work from home at Texas.

My LCA shows two address, of which the primary is my employers office address, secondary is my home address which is where I usually work.

1. If I am planning to move from Texas to California where my employer is located and decide not to "work from home" but directly work at employers office address. Do I need to amend H1B or Is it just sufficient to file a change of home address to USCIS?

2. If I am planning to move from Texas to California where my employer is located and decide to "work from home" which is 2-3 miles from the employers office address. Do I need to amend H1B or Is it just sufficient to file a change of home address to USCIS?

Will appreciate your response. Thank you.

1. If I am planning to move from Texas to California where my employer is located and decide not to "work from home" but directly work at employers office address. Do I need to amend H1B or Is it just sufficient to file a change of home address to USCIS? your work location is changing so amendment is required.

2. If I am planning to move from Texas to California where my employer is located and decide to "work from home" which is 2-3 miles from the employers office address. Do I need to amend H1B or Is it just sufficient to file a change of home address to USCIS?  amendment is definetly required whenver your work location is changing over 50 miles

On 9/9/2018 at 9:30 AM, abctx007 said:

1. If I am planning to move from Texas to California where my employer is located and decide not to "work from home" but directly work at employers office address. Do I need to amend H1B or Is it just sufficient to file a change of home address to USCIS? your work location is changing so amendment is required.

2. If I am planning to move from Texas to California where my employer is located and decide to "work from home" which is 2-3 miles from the employers office address. Do I need to amend H1B or Is it just sufficient to file a change of home address to USCIS?  amendment is definetly required whenver your work location is changing over 50 miles

In the case of option-1, Primary location is not changing for work, wondering why there is a change in work location?