All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
unknown1234

221g in Vancouver

I had visa interview today at Vancouver consulate for H-1B visa stamping and got 221(g) with white slip. There is no case number or no additional documents asked. Not sure why I got it. Any thoughts how long it will take to get processed?

Don't worry. Even my friend got white 221 G slip in Hyderabad and cleared processing in 3 days and got VISA on passport and In hand in 5 working days.

In 2016, I also had 221G white slip in Vancouver Canada. It took total 9 working days. White slip is good news. It mostly means they want to do some background checks. You can mail me if you need any info. I can understand how you feel...

7 hours ago, gopalakrishnach said:

In 2016, I also had 221G white slip in Vancouver Canada. It took total 9 working days. White slip is good news. It mostly means they want to do some background checks. You can mail me if you need any info. I can understand how you feel...

Thanks dude. Sent you an email.

Hello Gopal,

I am in similar situation, had  visa interview at Hyderabad consulate on Sep 5th, Straight forward questions regarding client and job duties, passport retained, VO informed there will be an Admin process for a week and you will get a mail when your visa is ready. Gave me a white slip with a 14 digit case number to check the case status ( which doesn't work) , VO check marked on " your application needs additional administrative processing before a final decision is made" . It's been almost 14 days now, status shows as Administrative processing. 

since you mentioned your friend had a similar situation in Hyderabad and cleared in 3-4 days, Just wanted to know when this situation occurred? is it in the recently?

Thanks & Regards.