Stamping Denied and changed the Employer later

varshneyshikhar

Dear Sir,

i moved to US in 2013 through an Indian Employer A ( Assuming that an H1B is issued for 6 Years, after extensions). In 2016 i moved to new Employer B where he got the H1B transfered (validity until Aug 2019). In 2017 I came to India and went to VISA stamping ( previous stamping was expired) , VISA stamping got denied and my current Employer withdrew the petition .
Question -> 1) Is this correct to say that i don't have any petition as of now ?
2) i have utilized only 4 years of my H1B in US, am i still eligible for another 2yrs ?
3) Is there a chance to Move to US through an Indian Employer now , will they need to file new H1B or they can transfer from the old petition of Employer A ?
4) My son was born in US, if he does'nt enter the US for 18 Years, will he still remain the US citizen, can he move to US after 18 Yrs , and avail all the benefits of US citizen ?

Much Thanks In Advance

Varshney

47 minutes ago, varshneyshikhar said:

4) My son was born in US, if he does'nt enter the US for 18 Years, will he still remain the US citizen, can he move to US after 18 Yrs , and avail all the benefits of US citizen ?

Yes, he will forever remain a US citizen.. regardless of where he lives (unless he chooses to renounce it once an adult).

3 hours ago, varshneyshikhar said:

Dear Sir,

i moved to US in 2013 through an Indian Employer A ( Assuming that an H1B is issued for 6 Years, after extensions). In 2016 i moved to new Employer B where he got the H1B transfered (validity until Aug 2019). In 2017 I came to India and went to VISA stamping ( previous stamping was expired) , VISA stamping got denied and my current Employer withdrew the petition .
Question -> 1) Is this correct to say that i don't have any petition as of now ?
2) i have utilized only 4 years of my H1B in US, am i still eligible for another 2yrs ?
3) Is there a chance to Move to US through an Indian Employer now , will they need to file new H1B or they can transfer from the old petition of Employer A ?

Much Thanks In Advance

Varshney

1) Yes.

2) You can still use 2 years of your H-1 time.

3) Will always be a new H-1.

4) Not sure.

• 1 month later...

Archived