USCIS Extends and Expands Suspension of Premium Processing for H-1B Petitions to Reduce Delays .

prateekjunwa

Hi 

I would like to understand with the new rule am I eligible to apply for premium processing ?

Here is my status

My H1B extension was reached USCIS  in the month of June 2018, Current status is " case was received", i want to convert this petition to premium processing. 

Currently  i am working with the same employer (as per the I129 H1b extension), same project and same location.

Please help me to understand am I eligible to apply for premium or let me know if you need more inputs to judge my situation.

Regards

Vetcha

HI ,

As you are aware of new rule "USCIS Extends and Expands Suspension of Premium Processing for H-1B Petitions to Reduce Delays"

Link : https://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-extends-and-expands-suspension-premium-processing-h-1b-petitions-reduce-delays

My H1B extension was reached USCIS  in the month of April 2018, Current status is " case was received", I wanted to ensure or know the details if the above rule applies to me or will I be able to apply premium processing anytime after September 11th.

Currently  i am working with the same employer ,same project and same location.My H1B Extension is filled in regular process at California Service center.

Thanks!!

Archived