All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
helpme140

EAD new form question 21.c,d,e

Hello,

I am going to apply for my EAD/AP renewal myself. The new form edition date 5/31/18 has a couple questions that I need some opinion on. My 485 is pending since Mar 2012.

21.a - asks for I-94 number (i have this)

21.b - asks for passport number (i have this)

21.c - asks for Travel Document Number (if any) - Not sure what this should be. Is this asking for Advance Parole information?

21.d - asks for Country which issued Passport or Travel Document Number. - What goes in here? PP issued country name or Travel Document issued country name (USA)?

21.e - asks for Expiration Date of Passport or Travel Document Number. - What goes in here? PP expiration date or Advance Parole expiration date?

In my case, the last time I used AP to enter the country was the previous to previous EAD/AP combo card. Not the card I am trying to renew.

Can experts shed some light?

Thanks.

Thanks for the update pontevechhio. However, when I read the USCIS website searching for Travel Document, 4 documents come up and Advance Parole was 1 of them. Am I missing something?

"Passport and Travel Document Numbers. If you used a passport or travel document to travel to the United States, enter either the passport or travel document information in the appropriate space on the application, even if the passport or travel document is currently expired."

Stick to the passport details.