Total No. of eligible days to stay in B1 Visa

Prashanth MS

Hi,

I do need information how many days we can stay in B1 Visa in a year with multiple entries. Let me take me as an example, I am in the US starting from  January 5th to May 16th (133 Days) for requirement gathering and application support. I went back to India on May 16th and came back to the US on June 11th, starting from June 11th i am staying in the US. As of today, it is now 78 days on my second visit using B1 Visa. I came back based on client request and continuing requirement gathering and application support. How many days (maximum) we can stay in the US using B1 Visa irrespective of single or multiple entries in a year. Thanks

Prashanth MS 

1 hour ago, Prashanth MS said:

Hi,

I do need information how many days we can stay in B1 Visa in a year with multiple entries. Let me take me as an example, I am in the US starting from  January 5th to May 16th (133 Days) for requirement gathering and application support. I went back to India on May 16th and came back to the US on June 11th, starting from June 11th i am staying in the US. As of today, it is now 78 days on my second visit using B1 Visa. I came back based on client request and continuing requirement gathering and application support. How many days (maximum) we can stay in the US using B1 Visa irrespective of single or multiple entries in a year. Thanks

Prashanth MS 

You're legally allowed until the admit till date on your i94.  If this is a requirement for your company, what could be the reason for your concern about the length of admission? 

Did your wife/sons obtain visas?  Another member had some followup questions in a previous thread. 

Archived