Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Valid AP and Valid H1b

Recommended Posts

You can use either. If you choose AP you will need to use EAD as the work authorization. If you need family members to be in H4 status, you should use the H1 visa.

Share this post

Link to post

Are you working for the H1 employer? I'd so, you can use either one.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now