All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
ArjunReddy9

Applying H4 and H4 EAD extension with my H1B in Premium processing

Hi,

I am about to apply for my H1B extension in premium processing and I was wondering if I add my wife's h4 and her h4 ead extension along with my application, if it will all be done in premium processing. Like in a month or so.  Also, is there something like a h4 or h4 ead premium? What is the best way to approach this?

Thanks

You can add your wife's H4 and EAD extension documents in the same packet. Most likely they will all get approved in premium processing. This is the best approach for you. 

Agree with gotbeer.  I was in same situation and my wife got her H4 and EAD within 10 days with my H1 extension in premium processing.

On 8/23/2018 at 4:47 PM, ArjunReddy9 said:

Hi,

I am about to apply for my H1B extension in premium processing and I was wondering if I add my wife's h4 and her h4 ead extension along with my application, if it will all be done in premium processing. Like in a month or so.  Also, is there something like a h4 or h4 ead premium? What is the best way to approach this?

Thanks

There is no H-4 or H-4 EAD premium. You can only get that benefit only when you apply for all three (H-1 exetnsion, H-4 extension and H-4 EAD) together.