L1B extension with Premium

Vikasaj

Hello, I am on L1B visa and have already applied for extension for which I received and RFE which my company immigration has already submitted the documents on 20th july 2018 with Premium processing but till date i have not received any response from USCIS. When raised an SR they have sent a response saying they will look into this case on 5th Sept. Will USCIS send the result on 5th sept or they would take another 15 days for processing? Also meantime next month by 22 Sept my 240 days will end what is the 240 day rule can i stay after 240 day if i have not received my result ? My immigration team has also raise a request with Premium processing team as why my case was not picked in Premium. What are you suggestions on this ? 

• 1 month later...

I also have a similar case. My L1-B visa was expired on 12th March 2018 and my company filed for the extension. The case with normal processing was submitted on 6th March. However, the status of the case was still "Case Received" until September 2018. On 17th Sep my company converted my case from Normal to Premium and on 18th Sep the status was showing "Request for evidence is sent". However, on 20th Sep the status of the result changes to "Case Was Received and A Receipt Notice Was Emailed". My company or Attorney does not receive any RFE or notice yet. Now, I am confused what is the status of my case after filing with the premium and how much time will it take for the result. On 12th Nov, my 240 days will be completed after VISA/I-94 expired. Any inputs or suggestions would be appreciated!

Archived