2 LCAs at the same time for H-1B Extension

Mr.

Hello Experts,

I have job offers from two different clients (EVC model) at two different locations. Since I am not sure which client would be giving the client letter yet, I would like to know if it would be possible for us to apply H-1B extension for both the locations and withdraw one later, based on the situation.

Also, if I choose to go to the Client-1 initially by filing only one LCA, would it be okay to come back to Client-2 while the extension with Client-1 is in processing and apply LCA for Client-2? Would that impact the legal status in anyway? 

Thanks!

On 8/23/2018 at 1:10 PM, mehopeful said:

You have one job offer from one employer for two potential work locations. The employer can file as many LCA's as they like or one single LCA can have multiple work locations. They can only file one H1B petition for you.

Thanks @mehopeful. So, based on what you mentioned, I believe they can file multiple LCAs at a time for multiple locations. When does the H-1B petition come into play? Once the LCA is approved? Also, if the H-1B has expired before filing the second LCA for another location (before I-94 expires), would it be an issue?

Archived