H4 Visa Drop box given 221g

vibhac

Hi,

I'm in India to visit my ailing father. I'm on H4. Previous 797 expired Oct2017. My husband and I have new 797 valid till 2020. I was eligible for drop box. Submitted my papers (DS160, previous and current 797, passport and confirmation letter). I was issued 221g yellow slip from Delhi consulate. Asking me "Kindly submit your passport once your spouse visa is issued along with copy of husband visa". My husband is in the US with our kids. Pl advice how to proceed.

Thanks in advance 

On 8/17/2018 at 4:57 AM, vibhac said:

Hi,

I'm in India to visit my ailing father. I'm on H4. Previous 797 expired Oct2017. My husband and I have new 797 valid till 2020. I was eligible for drop box. Submitted my papers (DS160, previous and current 797, passport and confirmation letter). I was issued 221g yellow slip from Delhi consulate. Asking me "Kindly submit your passport once your spouse visa is issued along with copy of husband visa". My husband is in the US with our kids. Pl advice how to proceed.

Thanks in advance 

Where's the confusion?  The embassy is pretty straightforward in what they want. 

Archived