Is Reckless Driving with Open Container CIMT?

Reckless

I am a full time student on F1 Visa pursuing PhD and couple of semesters away from graduation. I recently pleaded guilty to Reckless driving and open container charges leading to one year probation. My question is whether the combination of Reckless driving and Open container together considered CIMT offences which can cause removal proceedings to be started? I am not planning to apply for OPT  and I am also not planning to travel which would require getting a new US Visa. I may apply for CPT internship next semester.

If possible can anyone shed some more light on this issue especially since the issuance of new policies regarding issuing NTA's and targeting students?

Thanks.

2 hours ago, pagladeewana said:

What were the original charges and how are these charges classified in your state ?

The original charges were DUI less safe, open container and speeding 84/70 mph. DUI and open containers are misdemeanors. I pleaded to Reckless driving and open container. Individually, none of the DUI, reckless driving or open container charges are CIMT. 

Archived