H1B Visa Stamping appointment date

joy17

Hi,

Currently I am in USA with H1B Visa and I am planning to visit India Jan 2019. Since my H1B Visa got expired on 2017, I need to go for Visa stamping. Regarding that I have few queries:

1.  Can I schedule  Visa appointment date now (on Aug 2018)?

2. If yes, is there a possibility that I paid the amount but if I dont get the appointment date that I am looking for, then I can take the appointment date later when I will get that date?

Thanks,

Joy

1. Yes you can, if the portal is showing the available dates to schedule the interview.

2. Now a days there are tons of appts available, in case if not available you can logon and check everyday if someone cancel, you can grab their slot. The amt you paid is valid for an yr from the date of payment.

1.  Can I schedule  Visa appointment date now (on Aug 2018)? - First take the latest date you can get. Then daily check the site and hope someone drops and you can get that date.

2. If yes, is there a possibility that I paid the amount but if I dont get the appointment date that I am looking for, then I can take the appointment date later when I will get that date? Yes...

Archived