H1 B & H4 Stamping Issue - 221g (Admin Processing) from last 3 months

SURI14

I have been stuck in India due to 221g admin processing which is over 3 months now.  My wife who is on H4 visa but valid EAD till 2020 is also stuck here. 

Recently she has been offered a job on H4 EAD and the company is ready to provide all documentation to expedite 221g processing.   

Can you pls guide me on the followings:

1.  Can we get supporting documents of H4 EAD job and ask US consulate to process our visa stamping ? 

2.  US consulate have asked for my client letter/ Vendor letter but no inquiry has been done yet to cross check my job.  unfortunately few weeks back client and vendor has terminated my contract.  Can I get my h1 B stamping in this situation and return back to USA?  what all option do I have ?

Any other suggestion or way to get US visa as my petition is approved till 2020. 

Suri,

You have to understand one basic thing, that H4 is dependent of H1.  so, if your H1 is cleared then H4 and EAD will be cleared immediately.  It is not the otherway around.

It wouldn't hurt to submit as many documentation as you need, but the course of action will be to clear 221g on your H1 first.  Now, your contract has been terminated, so it is risky further.  Talk to your employer and sort out things. 

• 8 months later...