H1B Transfer

Amritha S

Hi, 

My H1 is expiring in March 2019. My H1 started on October 2012. My 6 year period will be ending in Sept 2018. While I transferred to my present employer, My I140 was approved and I got my extension till March 2019 which is 6 years 6 months. My present employer is not willing to sponsor for my Green card. I have my previous I140 Approved and has been withdrawn in Sept 2016 with my Previous employer. If I get a job with new employer, will I get the H1 Extension considering my I140 previous approval? If my new employer starts to process GC ASAP, will I be on status? What are my options to be in work status and continue working? Suggest options. 

hi Chelsea,

My I 140 was approved during Mid of 2012 and had to leave the country soon after that for personal reasons. I stayed with my employer for more than 6 months after the approval. I resigned around March of 2013 and I see the I140 revoked status as of Sept 2013. 

So are you sure if the statement is correct? or do you think the I-140 is revoked by the state? What could be the reason?

Archived