Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Travel to Canada and re-enter USA within 30 days

Recommended Posts

I have a question: With a valid i-94, can I travel to Canada and re-enter the USA within 30 days without getitng H1B visa stamped on the passport at the USA embassy in Canada. The reason I am asking is, in case of visa stamping date is unavailable then I can still travel to Canada and re-enter the USA.

Please note that I never had a H1B stamped on my passport. I have an expired F1 visa on my passport.

Can someone please advise. Thank you. 

Share this post

Link to post

I don't knw about i-94, I was able to travel few days ago with valid I-797.

My situation:

h1 expired 2016

i797 - till 2017

i797 - till 2019

travlled few days ago to canada for 7 days.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this