Current Premium Processing Time

simz

Does any one know what is the current processing time for the Premium processing in the California center. 

My RFE was replied in premium on 9th of July, and there's no result yet. 

My employer tried to call USCIS, all they said was - "We acknowledge its taking more time than required for premium processing, but we are still working on it." Its been 25 calendar days.

Under PP , after responding to RFE the PP clocks restart and USCIS has to decide on application within 15 calendar days. Now to start the clock in the first place, they have to acknowledge that they have received the RFE response on a specific date.  USICIS is super busy these days because of annual H1b applications and what not. I am assuming 3-4 weeks for acknowledgement and another 15 days of decision.

@JoeF - At this point of time, I am not bothered about the fee refund, Its over 240 days for me , so more looking forward towards the result.

Thank you for the feedback @xTDx. USCIS have already acknowledged that they received the application on July 9th, and the premium clock has started. Its been 26 Calendar days after the acknowledgement. 

• 1 month later...

Archived