Ds-160 job duties and employment verification letter

dsrini

Hi All,

In Ds-160 form, I entered the job duties in an overview manner, as I filled it before trying to get my employer verification letter / client / vendor letter.

These duties does not match exactly one-to-one. But, definitely correlate with each other up-to a certain level.

The current employment verification / client / vendor all matches and are in detailed manner, than the overview.

For instance, (just for example)

DS-160: Confer with systems analysts, business analysts, programmers and others to design system

H1-B employer letter:   Communicate and work with people of all technical levels in a team environment.

Now, do I have to fill and carry over a new DS-160 form with me?

21 hours ago, dsrini said:

Hi All,

In Ds-160 form, I entered the job duties in an overview manner, as I filled it before trying to get my employer verification letter / client / vendor letter.

These duties does not match exactly one-to-one. But, definitely correlate with each other up-to a certain level.

The current employment verification / client / vendor all matches and are in detailed manner, than the overview.

For instance, (just for example)

DS-160: Confer with systems analysts, business analysts, programmers and others to design system

H1-B employer letter:   Communicate and work with people of all technical levels in a team environment.

Now, do I have to fill and carry over a new DS-160 form with me?

Not needed.

Archived