RFE on I485J

Agnathavasi

Hi,

Please find my case details and advice

Initially I got an RFE for my I-485 requesting below information

Medical Form I-693

Maintenance of Status Suppliment J

After submitting J-Form, Pay statements, Medical Form I-693 and Maintenance of Status, I got a RFE on J-Form now requesting below information

The employer's articles of incorporation, business license(s) or permits

Recent annual reports, shareholder summaries, Federal tax returns, bank statements or other such documentation verifying your employer's financial standing.

Letters from local governments, trade associations or other regulatory bodies naming the employer.

Business cards, brochures, or advertisements for the employer.

Other such documentation indicative of a viable, ongoing business concern.

Note: if you have already started working for the employer specified in the new job offer, you may also submit copies of recent pay statements. 

I have started working on my own company  which I opened after i got EAD in 2015, after my I-485 interview completed last year. So now I don’t have that much returns last year on the company but this year I had contracts which shows the company growth. I am very skeptical on how to proceed. Please advice! 

Thanks in advance for your Time

Kind Regards,

NS

• 3 weeks later...

Agree with all the advice give above. Your good attorney should be able to answer all these question for you. Be cautious that there are some attorneys that do not have good knowledge of the process and miss some key details. In your case I-485-J and I-693 are the documents should have been submitted with your original application. Why give USCIS opportunity to do RFE as it just complicates and delays the case? 

• 1 month later...

Archived