Company merger "Successor Of Interest"

tabhishek22

Hello, 

Have a situation here (which I am explaining below). Please help me to understand what needs to be done here taking the current chaos.

For reference purpose I am using Company A (previous employer), Company B (current employer) and Company C (Company C bought 73% shares of Company B, and is under transition)

(1) Transferred from Company A to Company B in 2017. Company B was bought by Company C (parent company in 2015 and is under transitioning to Company C). So, my current company filed a transfer under Company C).
(2) GC process also started under Company C as well and got the Labor Certified under Company C.
(3) Now, Company C sold majority of shares (but still holds 45% with agreement that they may buy back the Company B after 5 years). Now, 

So, my H1b and GC Labor are under Company C and as the shares are sold now. Now, we are back as Company B.

Now, what happens to my H1b and Labor. As per the Company C's Attorney, we can still continue with filing 140 under "Successor Of Interest" and Company B has to provide further documentation. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks in advance. Any help is much appreciated. 

Archived