I-140 Filed in Premium Processing but No receipt or update from 1 Month

Kathan

Hi, 
Need Help, My Attorney informed me that they have filed my I-140 in Premium Processing and they are receiving blank receipts without Employee Name on it due to which they can't confirm if my submission is accepted or not. Also it's being 1 month and they don't have any updated on it. 

Could you please confirm if such cases are current occurring where in PP blank receipts are coming and it is taking more then a month to receive I-140?

3 hours ago, Kathan said:

Hi, 
Need Help, My Attorney informed me that they have filed my I-140 in Premium Processing and they are receiving blank receipts without Employee Name on it due to which they can't confirm if my submission is accepted or not. Also it's being 1 month and they don't have any updated on it. 

Could you please confirm if such cases are current occurring where in PP blank receipts are coming and it is taking more then a month to receive I-140?

A competent lawyer would know what to do in this case. It seems like a clerical error to me. Push your lawyers to file service requests with USCIS or try doing it yourself.

Archived